Jabber now provides multiline, for up to eight extensions within the Jabber client.
If you use several lines for your daily tasks, multiline allows you to leverage all the advanced calling capabilities, even when you are away from your desk.
- Supported on Desktop/laptop application
- Continue to support department lines remotely without having to change call forwarding based on coverage
- Know what line the call is coming in from
- Make calls from department published lines
- Continue to provide coverage for the shared lines you have on your office phone
After your multiple lines are configured for use, you can:
- Select a preferred line for making calls
- View missed calls and voicemails on all lines
Submit a ticket to your local support desk or firstname.lastname@example.org to have Jabber multi-line set up for you.