What is Harvard Phone?
Harvard Phone is the University's phone service that enables users to be connected anytime, anywhere. While also providing users with self-service controls to manage your voice communication needs.
- jabber soft phone (App for Mobile phone, desktop & laptop)
- Traditional desk phones
Enhanced phone features that allow for anytime, any where access through self-service portal
- Direct calls to reach you where you are, not just at your desk with Single Number reach
- Voice message delivery to your email inbox
Some key benefits include:
- Features to enable users to work anywhere with Jabber softphone for your mobile device or desktop/laptop
- Features like Single Number Reach and Call Forwarding
- Enables users to work remotely
- Reduced local and long-distance charges
- Self-service user Account Portal to manage your voice and voicemail services.
- Allows schools to easily make adds, moves, and changes as needed through the use of on line web portals
- More ways to stay connected and be reached